Economical Composite IBC
Each Limited Life tank comes with a rigid welded galvanized tubular steel grid. The pressed galvanized steel base shape supports the inner container and assists with the total discharge.
Limited Life IBC's come with the following
- High molecular weight, high-density polyethylene (HDPE), 1.9 specific gravity
- Rigid welded galvanized tubular steel grid, with LABELING plates located on 2 sides
- Pressed galvanized steel base shaped to support the inner container and assist total discharge
- 6" opening with screw cap and "O" ring seal;
- Complete discharge through 2" poly valve
- UN (31HAI) units
- 2" Butterfly Valve Gasket: Hostaflon
- Connection: 2" NPT & 2" Camlock
- 2" Cylindrical Ball Valve Gasket: Viton/EPDM
- Connection: 2" NPT
- Labeling Plate
- Front and Rear: 15.75" x 19.15"
- Option: 15.75" x 26.40"
- Standard: 6" Screw Cap: Black
- Gasket: Standard: EPDM
- Option: Viton
31HA1 Rating: 1.9 Specific Gravity
For IBC tank rental contact us for more information.